Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rugs & Mugs

You know I love my RUGS & MUGS Christmas decorating...and this year, I seem to have a new category, "Throws & Clothes". I had six or seven of those holiday throws -- I used a couple of them on the bed in Lillian's room...

And SUDDENLY, this year I had more Christmas sweaters than I could even wear....so, I put them away in a big box labeled "Throws & Clothes".

Christmas rugs were EVERYWHERE...at the end of the hall, in front of Lillian's bookcase..

On the vestibule, and inside the kitchen door...six in a row...

A Chrismas Tree throw on John's Lazy boy...with a poinsetta rug

The long train board runner rug...


In our bedroom, the guest room, even the bathrooms...

The one in front of the stove was Lilly's favorite. Every time somebody would stand on it -- she would push them away...
They're all gone now. Vacuumed, rolled up and put away for another year. I miss them. And I wish there was something comparable for OTHER holidays or seasons, y'know??

No comments:

Post a Comment