Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow

Some pictures just say it all...

My friend Sandy forwarded this to me LAST winter -- and I recently stumbled across it...this year it is SOOO appropriate...


Winters like this are the reason FARMERS GO TO FLORIDA...My friend Marion is renting a fabulous condo down there on a warm beach....I GET IT, I GET IT...Marion is a genius....I am green with envy...

But we are hardy stock here in the midwest. And we try to make the most out of any situation. One family in Bettendorf, Iowa, used the mountain of snow from their driveway to carve out their own scaled-down version of "Mt. Rushmore". Now -- you've got to admit -- that'll be a lifetime memory, eh?

Here's a picture from near Dubuque, Iowa...two counties north of me. Oh, yeah. Snowmageddon 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment