Saturday, March 19, 2011

SEATAC Office

On the flight home, I was wearing a long sleeve turtleneck, jeans, denim vest, hooded sweater, black boiled wool jacket AND a black rain coat.

Because, of course -- I CAN ONLY AFFORD TO CHECK ONE BAG!! You will note -- in this picture, I am stuffing in my brand new zebra striped ironing board cover, trimmed with red t-shirt fringe (thanks Chris & Judy!!). This bag officially weighs 49.5 pounds...

Because I dropped Mary off at 5:00 AM -- I had several hours to spend. so, I decided to set up a temporary office...it looks like I travel with an entire staff. A green sweater, black boiled wool jacket, black rain coat...I felt like I had multiple personalities...

Me & the Hey Rita tote -- some great Seattle coffee -- my laptop...



AND THAT FABULOUS SEATAC FREE WIFI...!!!


Thanks, Bill Gates!! One more reason to love Seattle...

No comments:

Post a Comment