Sunday, April 24, 2011

Superfulous Lilly & Sophie Pictures

HAPPY EASTER...

Apparently, posting 3 times a week hasn't worked out for me...

The E Team didn't get down to Iowa for Easter -- so I don't have any cute Easter Bunny pictures of Lilly. I've had to content myself with looking back at the Christmas pictures...

I love this shot of Sophie -- taking a nap on top of Lillian's clothes...


This picture has been my screen saver for the last couple of months...Lillian has such a fierce look on her face.


And Sophie, of course, just takes whatever this little girl is dishing...

Yes, I'm overdue for a Lilly visit...she and I will do a belated Easter Egg Extravaganza...

And I can only hope she likes her new dinosaur shirts better than she liked her white dog dress...

Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment