Thursday, May 19, 2011

Green with Oprah Envy

I have basically been away from my home for a month now....

Note to self..."what were you thinking?"...

I have completely lost touch with any kind of reality. I have no idea what's going on with my own family, much less the Real Housewives of Orange County...

And it is very difficult for me to post on this blog from a remote location...and I at least imagine that you are missing me as much as I am missing you...

However, it has been a WONDERFUL month full of creative work stuff -- and it is always a joy and a pleasure for me to work with Rhonda Pierce, the Marketing Director for Schmetz Needles. She had to leave Salt Lake City early so she could get back to Chicago to ATTEND THE FINAL TAPING for the Oprah Show!!

OH MY GOD....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

YOU LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL...

Hey -- it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

OF COURSE, SHE BLOGGED ABOUT IT !! So, if you want to hear the inside details about what two of Oprah's final shows are actually going to look like -- GO TO The Schmetz Needles Blog so that you, too, may live vicariously through my friend Rhonda...she did a wonderful job of describing the entire evening...and I almost felt like I was there, too..!!

2 comments:

  1. We do miss you! Days without Rita lack panasch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very kind, Sue. AND I AM DELIGHTED TO BE BACK!!

    ReplyDelete