Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nancy's Sewing Weekend

Today I'm leaving for my annual trek to Beaver Dam, Wisconsin for the exciting 2011 "Sewing Weekend".

Last year, Mary and I did a very unique version of the Midwest Ya Ya Sister's act -- one that involved shopping at the local Goodwill store. Were you on our bus??

I took some of my treasures over to Nancy Zieman's private sewing studio...and made some very quick samples for our evening performance.

Laura is helping us to set up the stage...and we had a GREAT TIME.

If you're going to be in Beaver Dam this weekend at the show -- give me a call. My cellphone is: 563 529 5438.

IT IS ALWAYS AN AWESOME SHOW...

I'm looking forward to the Thursday night event - "Four Bitchin Babes"...present Hormonal Imbalance.

I am sooo excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Rita -- I looked all over Beaver Dam for you on Friday after I saw you taking photos at Nancy's seminar! I should have called you... they let me out of the basement in Milwaukee for two days and they were heavenly!! Keep writing and I'll keep reading and enjoying it. I am sure we're sisters separated at birth. P.S. in your photos I'm on the far side of the auditorium about 8-10 rows back, wearing an eggplant colored jacket that I bought at the Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T BELIEVE you didn't call me, Sue!! Didn't we have a great time?? Mary told me SHE had a nice chat with you!! NEXT TIME -- WE'LL DO LUNCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to that! Maybe next time I'm driving around I'll find myself in Iowa. Next sewing expo is in Platteville WI in June.

    ReplyDelete