Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pedestrian Crossing

Every city or town has it's own "unique" way of doing things. But this was new to me -- in Salt Lake City -- there are red flags sitting on each side of the street -- and it's up to the pedestrians to stop traffic...
Our favorite lunch place was on the other side of the street -- and Mary was in charge of our first crossing...


Mary and Nancy, enjoying a beautiful Utah day and SITTING OUTSIDE...
Me (Iowa) and Deanna (Wisconsin) -- could NOT get enough of that sidewalk Cafe...

The day it was my turn to be the official flag carrier...I actually STOPPED A LARGE SEMI...


You can't see the truck -- but, trut me -- it was a really, really big truck...
Salt Lake City really turned out for the Spring Quilt Market...and, in future posts, you'll see why I was so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment