Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zebra vibe

Okay -- here's how this blog thing works. Anything that touches me IN ANY WAY is likely to be the subject of a blog post. Sewing, food, kids, travel, food -- you've read about all of it. AND you are probably sick of me and my zebra fascination...

Too bad. Because I'm still not tired of the zebra stripes...

At Mary's wedding reception last year -- here I am with Gail Brown -- wearing my new zebra jacket...

And, of course, Lillian gets some new ZEBRA THING every time I see her...

When I receive a picture from a young Sew Expo zebra enthusiast -- it just MAKES MY DAY!! (NOTE THE t-shirt FRINGE..!!)

Last summer, when I put Val on a plane to Florida to try out her Facebook Fiance -- I wore ZEBRA...(...I mean, what if that guy kidnapped her and held her hostage on a cabin cruiser bound for Cuba? At least I'd have a nice picture of the two of us...Zebra seemed appropriate...)

You may remember that I painted a small zebra rug on the porch....which gives me a little giggle every time I walk out the door...

And -- every time I visit Elliott & Emily -- I get to sleep in the ZEBRA ROOM...


And I know that Lillian is asleep upstairs -- probably wearing one of her smashing zebra outfits!!

The Zebra is still giving me a chuckle...I enjoy my zebra floor mats in my car, and I have a zebra scrub brush in the kitchen sink...apparently, I'm just not getting over it...

Sorry...there really is no point. This is just an Ode to Zebra...

No comments:

Post a Comment