Thursday, July 21, 2011

60's Music

I am a lucky, lucky woman. In the "GO" section of the newspaper, I read about a night of 60's music that would be happening at the Speakeasy in Rock Island, Illinois. FOR TWO NIGHTS ONLY.

Four women would be singing the music of Janis Joplin, Carole King, Carley Simon and Joan Baez. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

WHO CAN I TAKE??

Certainly I must have a great niece or nephew who could join me for an evening of "Me and Bobbie McGee"...along with a bit of "You're so vain"...

WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THAT??



Oh, yeah...this is gonna be good...

*****

I went to Four-Play with two very special guests on Tuesday night, July 19. As soon as I download some pictures -- you will read more about it...

But i wanted to say that the second performance happens tonight -- July 21. The Speakeasy doors open at 6:00 and the show starts at 7:00. Tickets are $12 at the door -- and YOU SHOULD GO. I loved it, loved it, loved it...

No comments:

Post a Comment