Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cootie Game: Then & Now

Thank goodness my sister Ronda decided to come over to my house every day to help me get BACK ON THE TREADMILL...We try to walk 2 miles. We call it our "walk & talk".

Sometimes, she brings her grandkids with her. Maybe Memphis...one day, it was both Landon and Memphis.

To keep the kids busy, I thought Ronda and I could take turns -- walk on the treadmill, or play the cootie game with the little ones. First, I had to make a table out of a big picture and a plastic tub...

Cootie is the only game our Grandma Dodds had at her house. As kids, both Ronda and I remember playing it for HOURS and HOURS...and I hope that at some future time in their lives, Memphis and Landon will remember it fondly as well...

Please note Memphis's stylish shirt. She chose the dinosaur herself. The fringe was my idea...

Landon's favorite thing to do is to take pictures with my digital camera. I am only able to post this because Ronda does not have the internet at her house.


Landon has taken some really interesting pictures here. Maybe I should put together a slide show. Gee. THAT'S A GREAT IDEA...

You're doing great, Ronda...let's KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

No comments:

Post a Comment