Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rita's JACKET count

On Monday, September 26, Carrie took these pictures of me saying goodbye to some of my favorite jackets...

Yes, I know I have WAAAAY too many of 'em...

and Yes, it is time to CLEAN OUT MY CLOSETS...but I really am going to miss this fabulous yellow number...I am begging Carrie to let me keep this one...

This particular little "collection" is mostly the summer jackets which were put away LAST FALL -- and if I haven't worn any of them all summer -- I'm thinking maybe they can ALL GO...

But this portable closet is full of the really special jackets -- like the silk roses-all-over-it jacket. I never did get down to a size 14 -- but I still think I might cut the flowers off to use in another project...

Thank you for playing my guessing game. Jan and Bonne made guesses...so did Carol and Heidi, Joan and Sandy, Linda, Linda K., Kim, Mary, Sylvia, Laura, Meghan, Kara, Carolyn, Lynn, Josie, Barb, Gretchen, Rhonda, Deena, Kelcy, Brenda, Amy, Nicole...well -- just about everybody I know took a stab at it.

Carrie did the official "count".....Are you ready?

What was your guess?

Here it is......Drumroll....

As of Monday, September 26, 2011 -- I owned 128 jackets.

Yes, my name is Rita.

And I am a jacket hoarder...

No comments:

Post a Comment