Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm a Coal Cracker

If you live in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania -- this will make perfect sense to you:
During our recent visit, I bought six of these shirts -- which cleaned out the brand new county visitor's bureau...My plan was to "redo" them to make outfits for our grand-nieces and nephews...
And I plan to send them back for a THANKSGIVING PICTURE...they all go to Linda & Jerry's house. Matt's daughter Maddie will be there from Salt Lake City...Cora, Lydia and Sam will be coming from Virginia...Dom and Marc from Philadelphia...
So that's six little outfits -- between the sizes of 6 mo. - size 5...I just happened to have the perfect little zebra jumper for baby Lydia...

One large size t-shirt will be made into a dress for Maddie. I was inspired by a turquoise dress Nicole wore on "The X Factor" -- it had fringes down both sides...I CAN DO THAT...

Oh, yeah -- THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment