Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ya Ya Minneapolis

This fall, I have been traveling with Rhonda Pierce of Schmetz Needles to teach at some of the Original Sewing & Quilting Expos -- in Chantilly and Kansas City -- and November 10,11 & 12 -- MINNEAPOLIS.

That's when Mary Mulari and I will be doing our Ya Ya Sister Act in Minneapolis. Mary will also be presenting several workshops about Designer Sweatshirts...her newest apron ideas...AND I'll be doing my Life Is Not A Dress Size.

AND we are busy putting together our BRAND NEW EVENING EVENT. Lots of quick gift ideas for the special people in your life...and I'm taking ONE NEW IDEA Mary has never seen. She doesn't even know it yet...

To get an idea about the Original Sewing & Quilt Shows -- You MUST go to Schmetz Needles blog to see a slide show Rhonda put together. There are some of the amazing projects. (including an embroidered SCREEN DOOR)...

Of course, my favorite picture in the slide show is of me eating BBQ ribs in KC...

You can download the free design for the OSQE dancing ladies...

AND stop by the Schmetz Needles booth to have your picture taken -- and be eligible for a BIG PRIZE...

Here's a picture of me, after presenting "Life Is Not A Dress Size" -- with one of my beautiful models...

Wearing an embroidered ruana...

And there are LOTS MORE IDEAS where this came from!!

So -- if you're in the vicinity -- be sure to come to Minneapolis November 10,11, & 12 -- to say HEY to me and Mary Mulari and hundreds of our closest sewing friends...we'll be hanging out in the Schmetz Needles booth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment