Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Doll Clothes

There might be somebody out there who is having more fun sewing Christmas presents than I am having...BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO!!

Of course, I am sewing for Lillian...AND, I am combining my thrift store treasure-hunt...which makes it a double-whammy of joy for me!!

It started with a brand new baby-doll...cute, but a really boring outfit....THEN, I decided to make EXTRA CLOTHES....

I also decided that everything I used would have to be OUT OF MY STASH -- or something I bought on "quarter day" at the Goodwill store.

That left me with a bushel of stuff to start with...

LET THE SEWING BEGIN!!

Here's the first outfit...OF COURSE it would be a zebra poncho with a hot pink ruffled skirt...(5 min. of sewing)...


These two little outfits were next...hot pink and orange velour...the pants were so easy..

The little red dress started off with a onsie that says "Baby's First Christmas"...

I thought separates would be best...so this is a top AND a ruffled skirt...

Oh-Oh...the little carry-thing I bought at the Cracker Barrel is too small for Lilly's babydoll.

WHATEVER SHALL I DO ABOUT THAT???

Stay tuned, people...this party is just getting started!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Doll clothes are always fun to make!
    Laura in Puyallup

    PS But not Barbie doll clothes :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right, Laura! And I'm right at that point where I have to decide whether or not I can be a "Barbie" grandma...I'm trying not to over-think it...

    ReplyDelete