Thursday, December 29, 2011

MM, me and the Goodwill store...

Of course, it is NOT possible for Mary to visit Iowa without doing our fair share of THRIFTING..

On this day -- we start our treasure hunt at the Bettendorf Goodwill store...
Mary has to check out which color is "half price" this week. (Tuesdays, that color is only a quarter!)...

I find a velvet leopard print SANTA! REALLY?? And I love my new cobalt blue coffee thermos...

Mary found some shoes in her size...

I bought YET ANOTHER black and white sweater...

Mary took a pass on this jacket...

And she keeps trying to find A HAT SHE CAN WEAR...

If you saw us do our Ya Ya show last year -- you know she made ME a special hat out of a size "G" bra cup..... Mary has a fascination with hats...

I keep saying it...STEP AWAY FROM THE HATS, BABE...but it has been hard to discourage her...she seems SO DETERMINED...

What can I say?? Because Mary is to a hat what Rita is to a string bikini...

No comments:

Post a Comment