Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project Runway Broadway Challenge

THE CHALLENGE IS TO SEW A COSTUME for a Broadway play!!

I am soooo happy....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Broadway. Memphis was the last Broadway show I saw -- and it was incredible.

Remember Lez Miserables, Jackie? Or Phantom of the Oprah, Emily? I walked 50 blocks in the pouring rain to see RENT for the first time....and on our "Sisters trip" to New York City -- we had tickets to "Side Show" and I have worn out three CD's of that fabulous music...with Emily Skinner and Alice Ripley...

Here's the Hey Rita tote right in the middle of the garment district...



The view from our hotel room was absolutely amazing...Hey Rita is hanging out with her new best friend, the Mood tote...

So I love it every time they go shopping at Mood Fabrics...

AND in this picture, Hey Rita is flirting with Swatch -- the Mood dog!!


Yes, I love NEW YORK CITY...some of the best moments of my life were spent with girlfriends, visiting this most fabulous big city. So maybe it's the quality of my friends...Marion, Mary, Kim, Luveta, Jackie, Ann, Ryliss, Eileen, Mary, Linda, Ronda, Janet, Sandy, Carol, Evelyn, Deena, Kim, Kelcy, Deborah, Stacy, Glennda, Ally, Lexi, Marion, Kim, Deena, Mary, Deborah (yes, sometimes we do repeat visits)...

Such fond memories....

Now -- what was I saying about Project Runway and the Broadway challenge??

Let me think...focus....I remember now....Kara went home. Mondo won.

All is right with the world...

I REALLY WANT TO GET BACK TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR....anybody wanna join me??

Marion -- isn't it time for us to visit New York City again? I am completely free in April.

Or May....and June is looking good, too...

CALL ME...


No comments:

Post a Comment