Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Nightgowns

Apparently -- I'm going through a "kid's robe" phase.

I found this wonderful plush yellow robe in Lilly's size -- so I decided to trim it out with some fabric leftover from her Christmas nightgown...


THEN -- because Lillian and Emily both got such a kick out of their mother-daughter Christmas nightgowns -- I decided to make them nightgowns for Valentine's Day as well.

My inspiration was one beautiful size M Valentine Nick & Nora nightgown at the Salvation Army, (with the tags still on it)...and I just cut out the back and replaced it with some black t-shirt fabric for Emily...

THEN -- I made Lillian's nightgown out of a black t-shirt -- cut up some pink t-shirt fabric for her little back and the sleeves...

I'm telling you -- MY GIRLS LOOKED FABULOUS...

My total investment? $1.99...

Yes, I know. I am the cheapest person in America....And NOBODY is having more fun than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment