Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BEST SISTERS' TRIP EVER

Here's the thing -- prepare yourself. You are going to get SICK TO DEATH of hearing about our Sew Expo sisters trip. I guarantee it. We had the best time EVER -- and I'm pretty sure I could write about it for days...or weeks...or months...

AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!

Sunday night -- after the show was over -- we went out for our first nice dinner. This is us at Harbor Lights restaurant with Joanne Ross -- a lifetime member of our honorary Sewing Sister Society. She's the Director of Sew Expo and I always stay at her house BEFORE the show. She was probably relieved when I moved my big mess to a hotel room (after my sisters arrived). Deb and Ronda can hardly wipe the smile off their faces...they had SUCH A GREAT TIME at the show...

This is a big building in Tacoma. We didn't actually go in...we just took pictures...

Monday was our Seattle day. OMG. Pike Place Market fish guy, me, Barb, Deb and Ronda...

You can't see it in this picture -- but there is a big brass pig right in front of us. Don't worry -- you'll see the pig. Plenty.

I just want to say there is NO TIME LIKE girlfriend time. We laughed, we cried...okay -- mostly we laughed. As a matter of fact -- we laughed hysterically -- like we'd been let out of a cage.

No -- wait -- mostly that was Barb...

That girl is OFF THE CHAIN...

You'll hear more about the mysterious-fake-sister-Barb in future posts. I mean -- really -- you can't stop me!!

1 comment:

  1. The big building in Tacoma was a train station, now the Federal Courthouse and displays Chihuly (native Tacoman) glassworks.

    ReplyDelete