Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday -- Expo Day Two

If things go as planned, today my SISTERS ARRIVE in Seattle. We won't be hooking up until after Friday Night LIVE...

This is a picture of me, in my basement, trying to decide what to do with this FABULOUS designer jacket. If I cut off about 6" of the bottom -- I think it would fit me. Because my hips are so WIDE -- if I leave it long, it opens in the front, making me look fat...

God knows that would be a terrible thing...
Tomorrow -- Ronda will be wearing the great green jeans jacket Deb embroidered with a sewing machine motif...

OF COURSE, there had to be a new t-shirt project for me. This one says, "there's nothing wrong with your eyes...I'm just that FAST."

If you are AT THE SHOW -- in Puyallup -- you will see me wearing this new creation...

Of course, it does involve two of my most important design elements. Zebra stripes AND t-shirt fringe...

I am in heaven. As you can imagine.


AND I get to spend the day with 10,000 of my favorite SEWING SISTERS!!

Yes. This is heaven...

2 comments:

  1. Sewing Sisters - I love that phrase! It's so descriptive of the feelings we
    have for other women/girls who sew. Keep on having fun in Puyallup, Rita!
    Hello to Deb and Rhonda too, your REAL sewing sisters!
    Mary in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue in the BasementMarch 2, 2012 at 6:22 AM

    I really think you should send that jacket to me in Milwaukee! Enjoy the weekend and ALL of your sisters...

    ReplyDelete