Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rita's Random Ramblings

Well, instead of spending HOURS trying to write a post about a specific topic, then finding the pictures to support my thoughts -- today I'm going to begin an experiment.

I'm not even looking at the pictures. Instead, I just chose three random numbered shots...and AFTER I see the pictures, maybe I'll write something...

Beautiful jacket....and she was clearly very happy I was taking her picture...lol...if you know my Mystery Guest -- TELL HER SHE'S ON THE BLOG TODAY...


I KNOW THIS ONE!! Right before her FABULOUS style show -- that's Pati Palmer on the left with her usual gorgeous smile, Mary Collen in the middle (our fashion show manager) and of course Marta Alto on the left...simply one of the BEST teachers in the world.

They work FOR MONTHS to bring a snazzy new fashion show to Puyallup. Every garment must be fit on a model, and they all have a scheduled "pre-run" on Wednesday. Every model has a "dresser" backstage...hey -- NOTHING HERE IS EASY, LADIES...


Random shot of jacket back. Usually, I get a picture of the FRONT before I ask them to turn around for a picture of the BACK...
Who are you? What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment