Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cleveland OSQE -- Were you There?

At the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo -- check it out....

You know what a sucker I am for HOTEL CARPETING....

REALLY. Why can't I buy this for my house? I love it, love it, love it...





Here's a close-up...it is awesome...

One of my favorite things to do at a show is check out what the attendees are wearing...and this stunning gal had on the BEST BLUE JEANS of the day...


Really -- how cool are they??
THEN, just when I thought nobody could do better...

You have to admit -- pretty impressive, eh? She said her inspiration was a cover of Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine.

But THE COOL PRIZE OF THE DAY went to this pair of shoes!! I AM IN LOVE...they're almost as good as the carpet upstairs...

So -- who owns the coolest pair of shoes at the show? BARB CALLAHAN , of course!!

Of course, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Barb's recycled sweater coat. To see more of Barb's exciting designs -- visit her website -- Barb Callahan



She bought the shoes at a little store in Shippshewanna, Indiana...so I don't exactly have them yet...but I am HOPEFUL...and ON THE HUNT...

No comments:

Post a Comment