Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing

As we move forward with the planning for next year's show -- I have been looking back on my very limited supply of pictures from this year's show. One of my favorites was of Gretchen Hirsch....one of the most famous sewing bloggers in the entire world. She writes Gertie's blog for better sewing -- and the girl HAS SOME GAME....



She is a way better seamstress than I ever thought of being. And you will love her fresh point of view -- I'm sure next year she'll be teaching at Sew Expo. This year, she was planning on teaching out of the Burdastyle booth -- but they had a change of management at the last minute...

Anyway -- Coats & Clark brought her to Puyallup to walk the show. And it was OUR COMPLETE PLEASURE to have her visit.

Here's Rhonda Pierce, our official Facebook hostess -- Gretchen -- and me...backstage just before the Sunday morning Coats & Clark Charity Event...

As it turns out -- Gretchen was called on at the last minute to help walk one of our rookies down the runway...

THANKS for coming, Gretchen!! And we look forward to seeing you at next year's show...

Because most of my pictures really, really suck -- I picked one off your blog....GREAT JOB, GIRL...

And I am encouraging everybody to go to Gretchen's blog to see the FABULOUS NEW FLOOR in her sewing room. It's unique. Lace.

I cannot believe I didn't think of it myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment