Saturday, April 28, 2012

Goodbye Dinosaurs...

This is my best picture of the "fabric wall" in Lilly's room. Remember when I went through my fabric stash and used starch to put it up on the wall?  She was content in the pack and play crib for a long time.

Remember when I found a toddler bed at a garage sale...


I made a special dinosaur sheet --

AND a fabulous dino-pillow that was bigger than Lillian! On the opposite wall -- the twin bed was redone to match the new motif. With it's own dinosaur sheets, and a zebra throw wrapped around the long cushion.


Because I still really liked the t-shirt fringe valance -- so I just scrunched it up and added dinosaur curtains on each side...
I loved the Dino room. But by the time she was two, Lillian was already "over it". So the T-Rex has been replaced with Cinderella...and I decided it was time for a REALLY BIG CHANGE.... Morphing photos to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment