Friday, April 6, 2012

Rita's Sewing Sister Posse...

Here I am -- at some point -- on one trip or another -- with my usual buddy -- the Hey Rita Tote...I cannot even think about the hundreds of thousands of miles we've logged together...


And every time I pack her up -- I think about her birth-mother -- Jan Potter. Here's Jan -- with her own Hey Rita tote (my tote's half-sister, right?) Jan is half of the Inspired2Sew girls...taking a class on the first day of Sew Expo...

I also got a great picture of Sue Hausmann, teaching a class on that day. Sue will be in Beaver Dam for Nancy's Sewing Weekend (May 5) -- and if you have never attended one of Sue's classes -- THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE. Or -- hey -- even if you HAVE attended one of Sue's classes -- she always brings something new. Sue is one of the best teachers I've ever had the pleasure of taking a class with. (please don't write to me about ending this sentence with a preposition...) I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned from Sue...
This is Ann Sagawa -- checking on some of our students taking the four-needle classes on Wednesday.


Jan's Sewing Sister -- Bonne Swett. These two are SEWING FANATICS...hey -- maybe that would be a good class category. Something for the "sewing fanatics"...
Saying hey to Linda Boothman! I can always count on Linda to weigh in on topics of interest -- on Facebook, or this blog...whether I'm sewing a sock monkey or writing about a totebag challenge.
I'm having so many wonderful flashbacks about the 2012 Sew Expo. It was great, wasn't it??

2 comments:

  1. How about a 12-step "program" for those sewing fanatics and sewing junkies.....LOL
    Laura in Puyallup

    PS I'd be at the top of the list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got to meet Linda at a Quilt show half way between our two homes. It was great. She is always smiling like that. I'm glad you figured out how to get some of your EXPO pictures that you had lost.

    ReplyDelete