Saturday, May 5, 2012

2013 Planning Meeting

This is the week I'm in Puyallup for the 2013 Sew Expo Planning meeting...AND -- because it was not so easy to "post" in advance -- I may not be able to blog every day. So I want to re-cycle some of my favorite posts...HEY -- I WONDER IF I CAN MANAGE TO DO THAT??

Here's what the team looks like...Ann Sagawa, Education, me (Public Relations), Janet York, Operations, and Joanne Ross, Founder and Chair...

Mostly I'm posting this picture because it reminded me to ask -- DO YOU KNOW WHO WON THIS JACKET?? I gave it away as a door prize at the 2012 Inspired 2 Sew Nooner event. AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME A PICTURE...

But the point is -- I'm packing my bag and getting on a jet plane....
 
Then -- there will be several days of carb loading....

AND WE'LL TAKE TURNS pulling our hair out...


AND -- next week -- I might be able to tell you about some of the EXCITING STUFF WE HAVE PLANNED for the 2013 Sewing & Stitchery Expo.

So mark your calendars -- February 28, March 1-3, 2013!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Okay, I won the jacket and I was excited about winning something. Next time I have on a co-ordinating outfit I will take a picture to send to you. Shirley Riley, Snohomish County CTA

    ReplyDelete