Monday, May 21, 2012

Celebrity Apprentice Duet??

Okay -- it's official.  I AM BACK IN IOWA.  De-lighted to be doing the ordinary, every day things I love to do.  Hanging clothes out on the line, working on this blog, cooking a nice Sunday dinner, visiting with my book clubbers...

AND watching trashy TV!!

So -- before I start blogging about my May travels -- can we talk about the Celebrity Apprentice Finale??

Donald Trump hates women.  That's the only possible reason Lisa and Aubrey weren't the final two contestants.  What a total rip-off... 

So, obviously, I'm already disappointed with the Clay vs. Arsenio finale...but then...it got sooo much worse....

Who was in the room when they decided to have Arsenio and Clay sing a duet??

I mean -- really -- who thought this was a good idea??!! 

Clay started to sing -- then Arsenio walked out on the stage.  I thought they were using the "fired contestants" as a background choir.  Pretty corny, eh?  But -- NOOOOO.  Apparently during the commercial -- they ushered in an actual gospel choir to replace the fired contestants...

AND if you watched the show -- I'm sure you were thinking the same thing I was thinking...

Aubrey O'Day and Debbie Gibson must be TOTALLY PISSED OFF that they were not allowed to sing!!

Honestly.  I was rolling on the floor laughing...this show is so lame...how many times can I use the words "ripped off"...??

But then, just when I didn't think it could get any worse -- Arsenio was declared the winner?? Really??

Was Donald Trump watching the same show I was watching??

Clay kicked his ass all night long in the final event. He raised twice as much money, his commercial was better AND his actual show was awesome...

Ivana and Marla had it right.  Donald Trump is a huge disappointment and I want a divorce.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Melania can stay married to him is because she can't speak English...




No comments:

Post a Comment