Friday, May 25, 2012

Rita + Ferry = LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

There's my little rental car -- crammed in with all the other vehicles. I was rushing up the steps because I only had about 30 minutes to SEE EVERYTHING on this ferry...

There were bicycle racks on the first level...that made perfect sense.  These are VERY FIT people!!

My constant companion, the Hey Rita tote enjoyed her first ferry ride!


AND we met some of THE MOST INTERESTING people on the ferry!!


There were booths where you could sit and visit or enjoy a snack...

The Ladie's Room is a part of every experience for me...

And in NO TIME at all -- I'm driving OFF the ferry onto beautiful Vashon Island. 
It is such a beautiful day. I have this huge sense of anticipation...like when I was 8 years old and woke up on Christmas morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment