Monday, July 30, 2012

Pinterest Experiment

We were at Kelcy's house for her birthday dinner. Kelcy is always helping me with the technology part of my life, so I thought it would be fun to do a "Pinterest Experiment" with the kids..

One of the things I "pinned" last week was an "Easiest Cookie Ever" recipe. Three ingredients: Cake mix (any flavor), one egg, one container of Cool Whip. Mix it all up, drop spoonfuls into confectioner's sugar, bake for 12 minutes.



It sounds like magic COOKIES...


You can see that Lilly was delighted to be sharing the baking experiment with cousin Mason...lol...


I'm thinking this makes no sense. It cannot work. Crazy. And it was VERY dry...so we added a second egg...

Mason REALLY ENJOYED the "roll 'em in powdered sugar" part of the task...
And -- HEY -- SHOCKING -- IT WORKED..!!


NO KIDDING. These cookies were delicious. I love the idea that you can use any flavor of cake mix, too. I'm going to STOCK UP ON CAKE MIXES...

Honestly -- I cannot remember what I did before Pinterest...

1 comment:

  1. I am actually going to go buy some cake mixes too! They were SOOO good and fluffy!! They stayed moist for a really long time too! Thanks Aunt Rita!!

    ReplyDelete