Friday, August 10, 2012

Mason's Farm Room

Olympic Note: They don't give nearly enough coverage to the Synchronized Swimming events! Those women are amazing! And they have taken swim suit design to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. The Russians had these Picasso faces on the front of their suits...all sparkly and graphic. If I can find some good pictures, I'm going to do a whole post on their swimsuits. Maybe that'll get me back on the WW program, eh?
***************
Back to my Iowa life...

The day of Kelcy's birthday -- I had the honor of delivering the great CAMERA cake (made by her mother) to her workplace... One of my favorite pictures of the summer...

That night -- Emily and I went to Kelcy's house -- remember how much Mason loved the Pinterest cookies?? (Six people have emailed to tell me THEY ARE WONDERFUL)...

After the toddlers-cooking-activity -- Mason was excited about showing me his NEW ROOM...
Ahhhh...yes....a hand-painted mural on the wall. What else??


Kelcy is SO CRAFTY...his room is wonderful. The PERFECT place for a little boy to hang out.
Kelcy is a very creative young woman. I was THRILLED to get an email from her the other day saying, "since I'm sewing baby bonnets for my newborns"...
YES...SHE IS SEWING...Deena and I are both so proud...

Wait til you see what Kelcy did in HER OWN BEDROOM..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment