Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pennsylania Vacation

THANKS for the emails -- wondering what happened to me yesterday...

Sorry there wasn't a new post. Just when I thought I had things figured out -- the system fails me. Ugh. And hey -- if you're doing it right -- your life is so busy, you don't have time to blog about it!!

John's family lives in Pennsylvania and we only see them once a year -- so I try to plan a memorable activity or party or gift that will be special...

Last year, I had a "sock monkey party" for the little kids. We have six little grand-nieces and nephews back there...



The year before that -- I made swim cover-ups for them.

And remember all those adorable little "Coal Cracker"outfits??


(Memphis, in Iowa, is my official model)...

This year, I have some VERY SPECIAL GIFTS PLANNED for our visit. As per usual -- the adventure starts at a thrift store...and you'll just have to wait to see....
But -- since I stumbled on these pictures -- I've just gotta say -- CAN YOU BELIEVE I DID NOT BUY THIS SWEATER???
Really?? It was only $3.38...

WHAT WAS I THINKING???


No comments:

Post a Comment