Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rita's latest t-shirt dress

The large words say, "JUMP FROM THE CLIFF -- TO FLY NOT TO FALL" No Fear




Of course, there HAD to be some t-shirt fringe...

The small words say, "Let me drop everything and work on YOUR problem"...yes -- more fringe...three different colors, as a matter of fact...

So -- who did I make the fabulous dress for??

Rhonda Pierce! Marketing Director for Schmetz Sewing Machine needles -- she and I had a meeting scheduled in Madison, Wisconsin and I decided she needed a t-shirt dress...

I just happened to have the PERFECT T-shirts just waiting for this PERFECT moment in time...


Even if I do say so myself -- I'M GETTING PRETTY GOOD AT THIS!! She looked HOT

1 comment:

  1. Very creative, Rita! I thought you might also fringe that bottom section. The words are perfect, especially the smaller print!

    ReplyDelete