Thursday, November 29, 2012

North Scott Banner/Dress

Remember last summer when I made a banner for my class reunion? I had a great time -- shopping for "North Scott" t-shirts to cut up to applique onto the banner...

AND then make my extra-special, signature FRINGE...

As it happens, I found this wonderful gray J. Crew dress on QUARTER day at the Goodwill. I KNEW it would come in handy one day...

It was very easy job to cut around the already-reycled-one-time North Scott designs --to use them AGAIN on this dress...

It's a soft sweatshirt fleece -- the PERFECT thing for getting out of the shower -- or just lounging around the house...

Lucky for me -- I have MANY FRIENDS and NIECES who have graduated from North Scott. So, even though it's not my size -- it will find a very good home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment