Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tinley Park Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

I AM SO EXCITED...today I get to attend the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Tinley Park, Illinois. If you're going to be there -- call me and we'll do lunch.  No -- wait -- I'm going to have lunch with my friend Rhonda Pierce...

Last Fall, Mary and I Ya'd Ya'd our way around the country, teaching at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo's....

We had a GREAT time in Minneapolis...

One of the BIG hits of the show was our spin on the Irish Reading Shawl...which is such a great gift -- and so cozy to wear if you're reading in bed...

I love, love, love the flat sham I made out of Ross's high school t-shirts. One of these days, I might actually let him put it on his bed...

This purple wrap was made out of a prom dress....our wraps were such a hit -- we decided to put together an ENTIRE SHOW -- called All Wrapped Up...NO KIDDING...
SO -- WHEN AND WHERE, EH?? To Be Announced, people....but it will be ONE DAY SOON....at a wonderful sewing show NEAR YOU....I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment