Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Best Pinterest of the week

I've decided to blog about my favorite pins of the week....just in case I have one or two readers who aren't HOOKED ON PINTEREST YET.
It is completely stunning to my how many times each day I'm in a conversation that starts with these words, "did you see (so and so) on Pinterest?"
How about this one for Christmas?? WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS??? What a wonderful presentation of a store bought desert. Cut the cheesecake, do the green frosting....then sit it up on a peanut butter cup??  Brilliant.  KIDS WOULD love to do this, too!!

And -- hey -- with a new grandbaby on the way -- isn't this swaddled-sleeper a great idea?? I have some very stretchy fabric in my stash...I LOVE IT... altho, I wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to cut the arms off a few Goodwill sleepers???  DUH...

I love all-things-Abraham-Lincoln. Have you seen the movie yet? We're going this week...

And, of course, one of my favorite boards...HUMOR...

And -- hey -- with the holidays fast approaching -- HOW ABOUT THIS BAKING TIP??

The best cupcake: liners filled 3/4 full. The oven is at 350 degrees...and as soon as you put the cupcakes into the oven, reduce the heat to 325 and bake for 25 minutes.
The dismal cupcake? Liners filled 2/3 full, baked 22 minutes at 350.
I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY THIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment