Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Decorating

When it comes to Christmas decorations -- I pretty much limit myself to "mugs and rugs". EXCEPT when it comes to Lillian's room. Last year, at the age of 2 1/2, she enjoyed it so much -- the decorations in her room needed THEIR OWN TUB at the end of the season.

And I know that THIS year -- at the age of 3 1/2, a big part of the fun would be watching her OPEN THAT TUB...

I just let her go crazy...she loves little snow globes...

She put down the rug -- and decided her Fisher-Price nativity should sit there...

I thought they'd be better on a shelf -- but she likes to lay down on the floor and play with them. So this is much more practical. (she's such a practical girl)...

I didn't realize I had over 50 Christmas books in that tub...ugh...

She loves this old fashioned sequins wall-hanging...she put it on her door...

When she visits, she likes to reorganize her Christmas decorations.

I'm planning a little Aunt Rita's Christmas Tea Party -- and I'm thinking CHRISTMAS BOOKS might be a perfect gift-a-way...
I mean -- really -- 50 Christmas books is a lot of pressure for one little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment