Saturday, December 15, 2012

East Village Art-mare event

I'm sure you are tired of hearing about all the cute little kids who live in or near my world. Hey -- at this time of year -- there are SO MANY GREAT activities for children -- I'm getting a little overloaded myself.

I wanted my niece Nicole, to see this picture of Landon and Memphis. Don't they look like BEST FRIENDS?? Positively angelic, eh?

It was a small theater in the Village of East Davenport -- decorated like a Winter Wonderland...with different children's activities set up all around the room.  They had food, walking tacos, cake balls, popcorn, lemonade.....

On the stage, there was a talent show throughout the evening...some singing, dancing, a hula hoop act...

And -- THERE WAS FACE PAINTING!!

Brave Landon went first...the girls both watched to decide if they were going to follow...

Lillian was very pleased with her new face...

And Memphis couldn't wait to show her Mom!!

There were some vendors scattered around the room...these two girls were selling hula hoops and dancing outfits...


Tomorrow, I'm hosting the first annual "Aunt Rita's Tea Party". I'm hoping for 11 children -- from ages 2-12. No parents allowed. I know. I am a lucky woman. And brave. But I'll have lots of help. The two BEST GRANDMOTHERS -- my sisters Ronda and Deena --will be there to help host the party.

Cale is the official Music Director. Garrett and Landon will be in charge of taking pictures. I'll do the craft activity...

IT WILL BE AMAZING...ACTUALLY -- what I really meant to say was -- WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment