Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mugs & Rugs

The holidays are different things to different people. For some -- it's about the decorating. My sister Ronda spends two weeks setting up hundreds of nativity sets...For others -- it's about the cooking. My sister Deena is famous for making DOZENS of delicious cookie recipes. Maybe you are famous for your extravagant shopping and beautiful gift wrapping.

And isn't that part of the fun of having holiday traditions?  They are DIFFERENT for every family.  There is no RIGHT or WRONG way... 

Personally -- I like the KISS rule. (Keep It Simple Sweetie).

My holiday starts when Carrie and I put out the mugs and rugs. It's such a simple thing. But in no time at all -- every room in my house feels dressed for the holidays. My holiday mugs and rugs make me smile and put me "in the mood" for the holidays. There are rugs in every bedroom....

A lot of snowmen....

Rugs of all shapes and sizes...



If I get really ambitious and full of myself -- I might put a Christmas sweater on a chair...

Hey -- it's your holiday! Make it your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment