Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lilly is a Big Sister

When Emily went into labor in the early morning hours -- they called me (I've been sleeping with my cellphone for a month) so I could go to their house to be with Lilly. She spent the next three days with us. Having Sophie with her is always a big comfort...

After Warren was born, Lilly went to the hospital to spend the day. We packed up a Tinkerbell backpack -- with some games, presents, clothes, etc...

Aunt Hannah (Emily's sister) picked her up -- and Lilly selected just the right hats for their daytrip to the hospital..

Later that day, I went up to the hospital to pick up Lillian.   As I'm putting Warren on the bed with her for a picture...she is not exactly enthusiastic...

I'm not sure anybody got that picture (Lillian and Warren)...but somebody DID take a picture of me holding the new little guy...his eyes were wide open...
There are no words....

No comments:

Post a Comment