Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sew Expo Dress #2


So, there I was -- at the Discovery Shop with my friend Sandy. WHAT A GREAT TOP....I love the vibrant color -- and the black trimmed ruffle is so exceptional....it's $9.00 (that's $8.75 more than I usually pay)...and a size Medium....but I MUST HAVE IT..(yes, you have to turn your head sideways to see the real beauty...I don't know why...but you can do it...just cock it over oto the left...)

Although, this green is not going to be an easy thing to match up...

I started the "dig" through my extraordinary T-SHIRT MOUNTAIN -- and I did find this sparkly lime green Tinkerbell....

Then -- there it was -- the perfect lime green shirt with ZEBRA letters that say, "Welcome to the Jungle"...

You weren't really worried, were you??

No comments:

Post a Comment