Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Mary was here for a couple of days and we had a GREAT TIME planning our next Ya Ya show.  But, seriously, SHE WORE ME OUT.  We got a lot of work done -- and the sewing is JUST BEGINNING.  But there will be some exciting new stuff in Beaver Dam at Sewing Weekend.  And I WILL BE ROCKING THE FRINGE...


and -- I AM CRAZY about this look -- a big statement necklace...

Which, of course, in my case, could be made out of recycled T-SHIRTS...

This is one of my favorite philosophies...

AND -- I mean -- THINK ABOUT IT...???


Baking our pink cake for Valentine's Day (because you can NEVER GO WRONG with pink)...I love this picture because Lillian IS MY HEART...

A wonderful way to make a quick kid-friendly Easter Dessert on Sunday...


Have a great Easter weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The Easter cake is FABULOUS! Connie Tkach is mad for Peeps! I must send her that photo!
    Happy Easter, Rita!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete