Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinterest LOVES


Put a bunch of straws upright in a glass -- and pour jello into them. WORMS, PEOPLE...JELLO WORMS...

But, alas, like many things on Pinterest -- I can't quite figure out how you get them to come out of the straw without melting them down...

There are always so many wonderful words of wisdom...I think my board is over 400 posts now...

And, of course, my LAUNDRY board always makes me smile...

SERIOUSLY -- INDOOR SWINGS...??? WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT???

Amen, Pinterest...

I think I posted this a coupla months ago. But this is worthy of a rerun...and maybe you're new here...

Cut up a poster to modge- podge on the dresser drawers!! (you could blow up any digital picture and do this!!)

And, yes, thank you Pinterest for these words of wisdom...


No comments:

Post a Comment