Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rita's video skills??

Lillian is four years old now. UNBELIEVABLE how fast the last four years have gone. The other day, Lilly was helping me to rearrange the furniture in her room -- and when she looked around, she put her hands on her hips and said this:

"This is wrong on so many levels."

I thought I would die. When I asked her where she heard that -- she said it was from some movie. Barbie and the Rock Star?

This post is strictly about me trying to figure out how to UPLOAD A VIDEO right off my computer -- without having to scrub it through YouTube. We'll see...

Mostly, this video is about preserving her little 3-year-old voice...so it's me trying to get her to talk. If you watch it, you will know why, if you were her Grandma -- the boring 2 minutes is totally worth it for the last 3 seconds. (now, if I can only learn to edit so it all looks spontaneous and genuine...)...



No comments:

Post a Comment