Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

If you are reading this blog on Easter Sunday -- maybe you're having a sucky day. Hey -- it happens. John's Dad died last week -- so he and Ross went back to Pennsylvania for the funeral. Maybe you lost somebody this year, too...or your family lives too far away for an Easter Egg hunt. Most of the time, my theory is to LIVE IN THE MOMENT. But if that's not working -- you could LIVE IN THE PAST...

For me, I only have to go back in time to one month ago. The 2013 Sewing and Stitchery Expo was a really GREAT SHOW..!! So much fun. My cousin Jackie was able to attend this year -- and for me, that was the icing on the cake. I have always said that if I could give one gift to every woman I love, it would be that she could be Rita Farro for one day in Puyallup. My sisters came to the show last year -- and Jackie got to experience it this year. It was AMAZING...

Take, for example, ZEBRA DAY...This is the beginning of the Zebra Day photo gallery...ENJOY...and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! Tomorrow -- I'm going to write about the two most energetic sewing artists I ever met...the girls who started this whole zebra madness...





















So -- if you are having a bad Easter Day -- and living in the past is also not working -- HEY -- maybe you should LIVE IN THE FUTURE. I'm saying you should be PLANNING YOUR NEXT GIRLFRIEND WEEKEND. Really. These good times don't just happen, people. YOU'VE GOT TO PLAN THINGS...look at your calendar, go on the internet -- Google areas that interest you. My best times have been with my women friends -- touristing in New York City, writing at writer's conferences, sewing shows, quilter's retreat...JUST DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment