Friday, April 12, 2013

New Moon Room

Mary was coming to visit. And since Ross officially lives in the room that USED to be our guest room -- Mary would be staying in Lillian's room. It was time for a few changes. In the last year or so, it had become STUFFED with Princess paraphernalia. The changes weren't drastic. The theme is still I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK...


I don't think I'll ever change the moon light on the wall...

But I decided the bed would work better on the opposite wall...

I didn't even realize that this valance was made out of fabric that GLOWED IN THE DARK...Wow...Mary is in for such a treat, eh??

The move allowed me to put that HEAVY gilded mirror in a safe place, where I don't have to worry about it falling down...

I hung the moon shelf low enough so that Lillian can arrange her own little knick-knacks...she has always loved lining stuff up...

Did you notice the special pillow cases??

No comments:

Post a Comment