Saturday, April 13, 2013

Norman Sawyer's Benefit

HOLY COW...how time flies, eh??

Today is the benefit for my neighbor, Norman Sawyer. So I am BARELY able to get a post up here on my own blog. I've been so busy doing THAT JOB....lol...

Keep your fingers crossed. It's been raining all week...and our signs melted away after the first five minutes. But the FACEBOOK page has been lively and I am hopeful. The darn thing had over 2500 hits this week!!

Here's the LINK...and I want you to take a look at the list of auction items...(it's at the top of the page, under NOTES.

WOW OR WOW OR WHAT???  We started off just wanting to raise some money to help Norm and Lorna cover some of the extensive handicapp-accessible changes to their home...






But the way it's ended up is that the is one GIGANTIC WELCOME HOME PARTY for Norman -- who has been living in hospitals and rehabs for nearly a year (the accident was April 19, 2012).

So -- WELCOME HOME, NORMAN...

1 comment:

  1. Sending lots of positive thoughts from Puyallup. I know the fundraiser will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete