Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Birth of a Pattern

Any time Mary visits Iowa -- of course we have to get together with the book clubbers. And most of the time, Mary has a new book or pattern they want to hear about.  This year Mary gave luggage tags from her new Travel Gear book to my friends -- which she actually SEWED...

Sandy brought gifts, too -- it was my birthday -- and there WAS SOME ZEBRA involved...

Sandy brought us coffee cozies made out of recycled sweater sleeves..(yes, Linda was THAT fascinated...)

Mary and I were working on our new "ALL WRAPPED UP" pattern...we are trying to pick the BEST ten or twelve designs...

The bright blue number is probably going to be called the "Catherine Stanwick"....

And this one will be named the Gig Harbor Shrug...

I'll keep you posted. It's my job, of course, to PLUS "EM UP -- and we are still trying to work out the wrap that can be worn upside down...

What should we call that one??

No comments:

Post a Comment