Saturday, May 25, 2013

Yeah Spring!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about Spring. The change of weather. The fresh air. Time to open the windows and clean the house. Go through all those piles that have developed over the long cold winter. In both my business and my personal life -- spring is always that time for REBIRTH. It's good to sit down and reassess where you're at and what you're doing...

So -- can you guess where I am on THIS spring day With my zebra totes and my laptop??

I'll give you a clue....

Last year, Rhonda Pierce (Schmetz Needles) and I discovered the Dixon, Illinois Historical Center.  We got so much accomplished -- we decided to do it again. Does that make it a tradition?

We do some of our best work in quiet spaces -- away from the hustle bustle of the busy SEWING INDUSTRY world. And we both loved this HUGE, SUNNY, high-ceiling room.  Without all the distractions -- it's much easier to focus, and concentrate, and brainstorm...


Because we worked hard, and there was a lot of concentration, and focus...WE DESERVE A REWARD...

THAT'S RIGHT...dessert!! All work makes for a dull girl -- remember? It's a risk we are not willing to take...


No comments:

Post a Comment