Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quilt Show FUN


It is so much fun to go to a Quilt Show.  I have so many great SEWING SHOW CLOTHES -- so it's always a treat deciding what outfit I'm going to wear. I got this shirt from a thrift store (Coldwater Creek) -- and my faux sister, Barb Enderson -- DID THE FABULOUS MACHINE EMBROIDERY. Of sewing machines -- of all things!! IT IS THE PERFECT lightweight summer shirt for Shipshewana...


Last summer, I went to our local Quilt Show with my book clubbers and I wore one of my new maxi dresses....which I still love....


You NEVER know what you're going to see at a Quilt Show....and isn't that the JOY OF IT??


Speaking of JOY -- whenever Rhonda Pierce and I get together -- we do some of our best work over a delicious meal...


AND WE ALWAYS SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT....

No comments:

Post a Comment