Thursday, August 1, 2013

sorry...a short break....

Lilly was spending the night. As I was tucking her in, she told me her throat was scratchy and her ears tingled.

Obviously....that was my cue to run out of the room at warp speed -- spray myself with Lysol and take cover from this adorable little toxic cesspool of germs.....

But, instead -- I leaned in, gave her a big hug and told her I loved her to the moon and back....

Two days later -- I was sick as a dog. And, as it turns out -- Contac gave me hives. Ugh. So much coughing now I have laryngitis.

I'm taking a blog break.

But -- don't worry -- that adorable little germ-bomb LILLIAN IS perfectly FINE...I'll be back...

I know the news about Simon Haskins was a shock. HE IS SO YOUNG...and of course that will work in his favor. I'm going to ask Simon to write about his project -- the Sunshine 4 ALL quilt blocks...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment