Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pinterest Funky Furniture Board

There are some evenings when the most relaxing thing I can do is go on Pinterest and get inspired by what other women are doing. One of my favorite boards at THIS MOMENT IN TIME is my Funky Furniture Board. Believe it or not -- it has over 700 pins.
Who can blame me?  A NYC chest of drawers??  STUNNING...


This chair is so good, I can't believe I didn't think of it myself...


And I love, love, love WORDS...as you can imagine....


I also love PAINT.  This is the most beautiful sofa I have ever seen.  OMG...


This chair just SCREAMS my cousin Linda...



And Lord knows, I LOVE anything with clothes hanging out on the line...


Again -- the beauty of the right WORDS...

Ahhhh...another way to depict New York City....


This chair depicts the BEST of all worlds.  Color, design, words.  I think it's a Chagall quote -- the words say, "I work in whatever medium likes me at the moment."   Hey -- I CAN IDENTIFY...

No comments:

Post a Comment